The quality assurance of our services determines and guarantees customer and employee satisfaction for the overall well-being.
Sustainable entrepreneurship is inextricably linked to quality assurance, which is a continuous practice and our key concern and responsibility.
Our procedures, actions, and surveys guarantee that all stages of operation within our company, at each level, are in compliance with international standards, laws, regulations and directives.
In this context, we implement a Comprehensive Total Quality Management System, which is monitored and developed regularly and includes:
- Managerial commitment,
- continuous improvement and quality assurance of services,
- improving service reliability,
- employee satisfaction,
- customer satisfaction,
- participation at all levels in the company in decision-making,
- health and safety protocols,
- the empowering of Data protection management system,
- socially and environmentally responsible operations,
- guarantee sustainable access to our services and duties,
- strict anti-bribery protocols.
Quality assurance along with the creation of a healthy organizational structure through our Comprehensive Total Quality Management System, doesn’t just fall under the responsibility of the Department of Quality Assurance but is a case of for all staff. All of us at Alter Ego are committed to its success.
Delivering services that offer the highest standards in the industry ensures our reputation as a reliable company and gives us a sense of pride and satisfaction for management and employees, alike. We are all committed to the advancement of ALTER EGO through equitable and professional strategies.
The vision of ALTER EGO is to make its name synonymous with high-quality services in Facility Management.